Leverage to power of UX to design better products
and build better companies.
Kitty Singsuwan is the Founder & Chief UX-er at ksd., where she works with companies to design better products, and incorporate UX into their workflows. Learn more >>
FREE eBook: What is UX, Really?
We work with digital product teams who want to
- solve a UX challenge or two (or more)
- improve their digital experiences
- evolve from early stage to mature product
“Kitty is a creative designer who manages the … process very well and communicates clearly with clients. Plus, she’s a lot of fun to work with and brings original insights to the creative process.” — Darcy L.
Our process helps our clients
- identify opportunities
- validate design hunches
- translate feedback properly
- navigate growth cycles
- advocate for user-centered design
As a result, our clients
- establish more efficient feedback loops
- create opportunities
- learn to do what’s right for both the users and the business
- achieve significant increases in sales*
- secure funding*
*these results vary by client