Engaging User Experiences for B2B SaaS
We offer UX Design & Consulting services that help B2B SaaS companies attract and retain more users.
Kitty Singsuwan is the Founder and Chief UX Designer/Consultant at ksd., where she works with B2B SaaS companies to innovate and scale their UX.
After working with her clients, some have gone on to produce significant increases in sales, while a few others have secured funding.
When she’s not UX-ing, she loves to explore urban environments, take lots of photos, and joke about alien lifeforms with her Nephew #1 and his Sidekick Sis.
It’s not a buzzword to you — you’re not just saying it to say it.
You successfully launched and made your way through several iterations. You’ve proven that not only can you build the thing, but you can sell the thing, too.
Now it’s time to 10X the thing.
Naturally, a redesign is in order, ’cause the next wave of users will be more scrupulous than the first.
Yet underneath that lurks another challenge: until this point, you’ve relied heavily on internal expertise to determine what’s best for the product. Or, you’ve made an effort to engage in some sort of user-centered something, but those efforts have been arbitrary and reactionary at best. It’s been fine for the most part, but deep down, you know it needs to stop.
If you want to support more users, you need to scale your UX.
Otherwise, you’ll have your work cut out for you. It’ll be that much harder to innovate and stay ahead of the curve.
Scaling your UX involves three things: improving your designs, optimizing your workflow, and educating/building your team.
So when more users sign on (and they will), you’ll be ready.
You could go it alone, but you run the risk of wasting precious amounts of time, and veering drastically off course — frustrating your team, alienating your users, and adding to your stress load.
Or, you could work with someone who has the experience and know-how to help you lay the groundwork so you can reach 10X, faster.
“Kitty is a creative designer who manages the … process very well and communicates clearly with clients. Plus, she’s a lot of fun to work with and brings original insights to the creative process.” — Darcy L.
We work closely with product teams to
- identify and refine opportunities for scale within the current experience
- create and validate design improvements and innovations
- evolve their UX practice so they can better accommodate and act on user feedback
- mentor and train team members so they have the knowledge and capacity to scale properly
- sell UX to higher ups and advocate for user-centered design approaches within the organization
As a result, our clients
- have achieved significant increases in sales
- have gone on to secure funding
- became more adept at collecting user data and translating it into design improvements and opportunities
- achieved stronger lines of communication within their teams
- gained the knowledge and insight to do what’s right for both the users and the business
Ready for More Users?
Receive real world insights on innovating and scaling your UX that will help you reach 10X, faster.